OOTD: Rome Edition

By 16:49:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

If you follow me on Twitter, you might know that I've just taken a short trip to Rome. I went with my boyfriend for his birthday, so I have a little outfit that I thought was cute and comfortable!

The photos were taken in front of the Colosseum on a sunny; yet windy day, so excuse my hair! 





The dress, draper and necklace are from Boohoo. I love the colourful print, it's very suited for Spring and Summer. It's quite thin but the little sleeves still keep your arms warmer if it's a bit chillier of an evening. There is just a zip on the back, the a-line style fits comfortably, and it's not clinging at all. I like this because especially when it's hot, I don't like things clinging to my stomach or arms. 

I chose the draper in a white so it can be paired with a lot of different items in my wardrobe. Again, this is thin but it's a nice flowy fit, so I would keep this aside for warmer months. 





The statement necklace is fairly plain with colour because I didn't want too much going on. There is just a hint of baby blue which I like! This accessory was mainly to help me transition from day to night. My only problem with this is that some parts of it had spiky bits that were irritating my skin. 

I've had the sunglasses since last summer and these are the foldable Ray-bans. I absolutely love them because I always break the arms off sunglasses. They seem to go with everything too as they are a brown colour. 

I wasn't sure how hot it was going to be. So I decided to pair this with some tights and my black vans. I was quite glad that I did this since I was out all day and after walking everywhere, my feet needed to be comfortable! 


I hope you like the outfit. I've also posted a vlog from day one at Rome, day two will be posted shortly afterwards featuring the outfit in this post. You can watch and subscribe here: 


Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

6 comments