Potential Exciting News?

By 20:39:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I really want to try and value the good times, I guess that sounds very general. Like most of you, I love watching vlogs and youtubers and I think this is a great way to keep memories. For some time I've wanted to start up youtube, and I feel like there is no better time to start than now. So shortly I shall hopefully post vlogs of some exciting times and maybe even do some sit down videos. Let me know if you'd watch and what you would want to see! I could do tutorials, hauls, lookbooks, recipes and much more. 



These two photos are from two days recently, that I really enjoyed myself and I wish I would have vlogged so I could look back and relive them. 

I think it would be fun and a way to keep me busy and interacting with others. Plus I feel like the challenge could really push my weaknesses- from my anxious feelings of public vlogging or posting things in general (when I actually really want to do it) to gaining better editing skills and learning more about media behind the scenes. 

Little things like this can help you stay productive, interact more with people and set yourself goals to keep you task orientated. All of which are great traits to have.

I hope you've found this a form of exciting news, and if you do want to subscribe then click here to go to my Youtube channel. Also, feel free to comment any thoughts on the matter, what you would like to see and if you would watch my videos!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

9 comments